Each of our accessories is engineered to efficiently deliver targeted, effective PEMF therapy.
Explore Our Accessories
Contoured Total Body Bed with Table
Our contoured 6-foot bed allows for comfortable total-body charging.
- Allows the spine to rest in a neutral position
- Dimensions: 71×30”
- Custom sizes available for an additional cost
Chair Pad with Rocker
The chair pad promotes relaxation as it delivers PEMF through your core.
- Delivers electromagnetic fields through the core
- Constructed of light, durable wood and artisan-crafted vinyl
- Pad Dimensions: Top, 33×22.5″, Bottom, 20.5×22.5”
Square Pad with Seat
The square pad is perfect for isolating the shoulders, back, hips, and abdomen.
- Used for isolation during a session for shoulders, lower back, hips
- Provides focus and deep PEMF penetration
- Dimensions: 22.5″Wx20.5″L
Dual 10″ Paddles
Our dual 10” paddles provide concentrated pulses for organs and soft tissues.
- Deliver concentrated magnetic pulses
- Can amplify the effects of the square pad
- Dimensions: 10” diameter
Dual 6″ Rings
The dual 6” rings are designed to deliver PEMF to joints and other small areas of tissue.
- Constructed with multiple magnetic loops
- Provides extra concentrated power in a 6” area
- Dimensions: 6” diameter
Perfect for energizing your pets with PEMF. Available in small, large, and custom sizes.
- Small: 23×22”
- Large: 26×31”
- Custom: up to 48” (additional $100)
Financing from Pulse
We want PEMF to be accessible because we want to positively impact your business. That’s why, on top of our trusted financing partners, we also offer direct financing options to our customers. To find out more, contact us and we’ll walk you through our available options.View Financing
“Do you offer rental programs?”
Rental programs are available, please call (770) 334-2226 and ask to speak to our sales department.
100,000 Sessions Every Day
Hear why over 100,000 people around the world choose to energize their lives every single day with PEMF from Pulse Centers.
“Before I came to the training I was afraid of the machine. I have no fear anymore. I’m like, I can do this!”
“Willie talks about shifting the paradigm in the medical care field. “I think we need to start shifting the paradigm to a preventative model, and getting people before they get sick.””
“Dr. Deveau discusses being an “open thinker” and natural healing and how PEMF technology is a natural fit for chiropractors. “This is cellular healing at it’s finest. You can work on every cell. There is no limit on what you can do.””
“Patti talks about her experience at the Pulse Centers Advanced Training. “We have so many ideas of how to combine the accessories for optimal results.””