Careers at Pulse Centers
Due to our tremendous growth, we are currently interviewing for a variety of positions. From sales administrators, to technicians and everything in between, we’re looking for collaborative, passionate, and driven individuals to join our team!
Join Our Growing Team
Here at Pulse Centers, we strive to improve our customers’ lives by enhancing their well-being and serving them with the highest levels of integrity. We take pride in our positive corporate culture, and we continuously search for ways to help our employees and businesses achieve success. From championing our employees, to our competitive incentive packages, to providing groundbreaking PEMF technology to people worldwide, Pulse Centers is committed to helping more people live better.
To apply for a position at Pulse Centers, visit our available positions on Indeed.com and submit your cover letter and resume. If you’re a good fit for our growing team, we’ll be in touch with next steps. You can find all of our our available positions below.
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com.
Commercial Seamstress, Textile/Upholstery
Pulse Centers is now the world’s leading high-powered pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) technology company. We are driven to not only invigorate the wellbeing of people worldwide, but also to help enhance the profitability of all segments of wellness-related professions.
Due to our tremendous growth we are currently interviewing for Commercial Seamstress. Pulse Centers is ready to train the right candidate to become a Full-time Seamstress Technician. The Seamstress Technician will have a key role in product development as it relates to the products we sell on a daily basis.
Commercial Seamstress Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sewing with an Industrial sewing machine
- Working with batting, cording and zippers
- Working with vinyl and composite materials using various hand tools and industrial sewing equipment
- Collaborative skills needed to liaise with the manufacturing department
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
Seamstress Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience
- Team-player mindset
- Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
Based on experience.
Will train on sewing and trim tasks while complying with specifications and safety policies.
Come join a company that is positioned to help more people live better with technology.
If you resonate with the following Value Statements please apply for this job:
- We strive to serve our customers with the highest of integrity in a highly responsive manner.
- We work together as a team and take responsibility for our actions and speech.
- We look for the best in others and treat all with compassion and respect.
- We continue to improve and market our products that enhance the wellbeing of our users.
- We create long-term business partnerships with our customers that increase their profitability.
Hear From Our EmployeesVisit Us On Glassdoor
100,000 Sessions Every Day
Hear why over 100,000 people around the world choose to energize their lives every single day with PEMF from Pulse Centers.
“Before I came to the training I was afraid of the machine. I have no fear anymore. I’m like, I can do this!”
“Willie talks about shifting the paradigm in the medical care field. “I think we need to start shifting the paradigm to a preventative model, and getting people before they get sick.””
“Dr. Deveau discusses being an “open thinker” and natural healing and how PEMF technology is a natural fit for chiropractors. “This is cellular healing at it’s finest. You can work on every cell. There is no limit on what you can do.””
“Patti talks about her experience at the Pulse Centers Advanced Training. “We have so many ideas of how to combine the accessories for optimal results.””
Still Have Questions?
Read some common PEMF questions and get helpful answers from our team.View FAQs