Expand with Social
Unfortunately, humans are spending more time of their day scrolling through Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter than they spend on the treadmill. Fortunately, these people are using social media to engage with various brands and businesses.
Social media is a crucial component of your business’ marketing strategy. Take advantage of it and convert on a fast, authentic, inexpensive, and extremely effective way to reach millions of active users. Below we will dive into four ways YOU should be using social media to expand and scale your PEMF business.
1. Increase brand awareness by creating quality content.
Most would agree that the more people who know about your brand, the more sales you’ll see in return. Social media is an invaluable tool to help increase your brand awareness. For example, Facebook reports that 60% of people that actively use Instagram and Facebook say they discover new products and services on the platforms. By following the Gary Vaynerchuk formula of consistently pumping out content, content — and more content — you’ll slowly start to build a following. Over 70% of marketers claim video produces more conversions than any other content, so be sure to have quality video content produced consistently. It’s more engaging, and it leaves a more significant impact on your audience.
2. Provide value & develop trust, but do not ask for anything in return!
Social media’s purpose is to create networks, communities, and collectives to share information, ideas, and messages. It’s our human nature to be selfish. Your followers are automatically asking themselves, “What’s in it for me?” Start building deeper relationships with your customers by following Steve Rayson‘s trust formula.
- Authority: Your audience is likely to trust you if you produce quality content in a certain industry or a specific topic. Consistently sharing your views and opinions on research and news in your industry shapes your authority.
- Helpfulness: Your voice on social platforms, as well as the advice you share when answering questions, commenting, and joining conversations, determines your helpfulness.
- Intimacy: By staying authentic and proving your number one objective is to provide value, your audience will connect with you and your brand on a more intimate level.
- Self-promotion: Self-promotion is simply the act of being sell-ish. If everything you post is about you and your amazing product/service, your trust with your followers declines.
Provide value by being a problem solver. Show that you care about your audience. You’ll quickly realize you have a massive group of loyal followers that will buy from you — time and time again.
3. Increase traffic to your website
Although the first two reasons were closely related to brand building, social media has an enormous impact on driving customers to your website. HubSpot Research shows some stats of the biggest challenges marketing departments face. What’s #1 on that list? Generating traffic and leads.
An effective social media presence will encourage your followers to go through your lead funnel and eventually come across pages on your website that allows them to convert. Paid social is another option that makes it extremely easy for your business to find prospective customers. Facebook ads allow you to target specific audiences likely to be interested in your products and services by leveraging the immense wealth of data it collects about its users.
4. Improve your Search Engine Ranking
Regardless of what you hear, social media WILL improve your social engine ranking. How? The domain authority of your website increases when you have high engagement rates among your social posts. This is definitely a contributing factor in your overall ranking, but it doesn’t just end here.
The majority of consumers will take a look at your social presence before even bothering to visit your website. They want to know if you are real before making a final decision to make a purchase. More visits to your social media profiles will increase your social media page ranking — and better your chances of appearing among the top-ranked pages.
Now It’s Your Turn!
The time is now! Go out and start creating and use social media to your advantage today. Please remember: you will not build an empire overnight. You will have to test different methods to figure out what works — and what doesn’t work. We want to hear from you! Let us know in the comments what you’re doing to grow your business using social media.